Terms and Conditions
″Cyber Ape Tower Club NFT″, hereon referred to as ″CATC NFT″, is a collection of digital artworks, which are Non-Fungible Tokens (″NFTs″), running on the Ethereum network, created by a decentralized team of artists, developers and NFT collectors.
The team behind ″CATC NFT″, hereon referred to as ″Team CATC″ have formed Decentralised Managing Organization (″DMO″), where the rights reserved are granted to the owners of the organization, including intellectual property rights surrounding CATC NFT names, logos, trademarks, the website, the design of the User Interface and User Experience (″UX″), the smart contract code, fonts, and all the generative traits used of the CATC NFT.
The DMO is created to manage the ongoing development of CATC NFT and can be reorganised to form a Decentralised Autonomous Organization (″DAO″) when the time is ripe.
As owners of the DMO, Team CATC reserve the exclusive rights to use official CATC NFT logos, texts, and other content associated with this project, its website, Twitter and Discord channels for any future advertising or promotion purposes. This website, ″https://cyberapetowerclub.com″, functions only as an interface that allows participants to buy and/or exchange digital collectables. Users are entirely responsible for the safety and management of their own private Ethereum wallets and validating all transactions and contracts generated by this website before approval. Furthermore, as the CATC NFT smart contract runs on the Ethereum network, there is no ability to undo, reverse, or restore any transactions.
This website and its connected services are provided ″as is″ and ″as available″ without a warranty of any kind. By using this website, you accept sole responsibility for any and all transactions involving CATC NFT digital collectables.
You Own the NFT
The initial product launch of CATC NFT is 10000 individual ERC-721 tokens (″CATC NFT″ or ″NFTs″) that may serve as an access pass or comes with generative traits that correspond to pieces of Art hosted on the InterPlanetary File System (″IPFS″). By connecting your Ethereum wallet and minting a CATC Genesis Mint Pod using our smart contract, you gain full and complete ownership of your NFT. At no point may we seize, freeze, or otherwise modify the ownership of any CATC Genesis Mint Pod.
- Personal Use
Subject to your continued compliance with these Terms, we grant you a worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, and display the purchased Art, along with any extensions that you choose to create or use, solely for the following purposes:
- for your own personal, non-commercial use;
- as part of a marketplace that permits the purchase and sale of your CATC Genesis Mint Pod / NFT. The marketplace must verify each CATC Genesis Mint Pod owner's rights using the Ethereum blockchain to confirm authenticity. Once confirmed, the marketplace may display the Art for each CATC Genesis Mint Pod. This ensures that only the actual owner can display the Art; or
- as part of a third party website or application that permits the inclusion, involvement, or participation of your CATC Genesis Mint Pod, provided that the website/application verifies each CATC Genesis Mint Pod owner's rights using the Ethereum blockchain to confirm authenticity. If verified, the third-party website can display the Art for the CATC Genesis Mint Pod. This ensures that only the actual owner can display the Art. The third-party site must make sure that CATC NFT is no longer visible once the owner of the CATC NFT leaves the website/application.
- Commercial Use
Subject to your continued compliance with these Terms, we grant you an unlimited, worldwide license to use, copy, and display the purchased Art to create derivative works based upon the Art (″Commercial Use″). Examples of such Commercial Use would e.g. be the use of the Art to produce and sell merchandise products (T-Shirts etc.) displaying copies of the Art. For the sake of clarity, nothing in this Section will be deemed to restrict you from:
- owning or operating a (NFT) marketplace that permits the use and sale of CATC NFT generally, provided that the marketplace verifies each CATC NFT owner's rights, using the Ethereum blockchain to confirm authenticity. This ensures that only the actual owner can display the Art;
- owning or operating a third party website or application that permits the inclusion, involvement, or participation of CATC NFT generally, provided that the third party website or application verifies each Woodie owner's rights using the Ethereum blockchain to confirm authenticity. This will allow the third-party site to display the Art for CATC NFT and ensures that only the actual owner can display the Art. Additionally, the third-party site must make sure that the Art is no longer visible once the owner of the Purchased CATC NFT leaves the website/application; or earning revenue from any of the foregoing.
- Furthermore, nothing in these Terms and Conditions is meant to restrict a third party website's ability to build tools that track traits or sales.
- Limitations of Liability for Gas, Failed Transactions, Smart Contract Bugs
You agree to hold us harmless for any losses you incur from minting your NFT. These potential losses include any gas fees for failed transactions, any excessive gas fees charged due to website or smart contract bugs, and any loss of your NFT due to website or smart contract bugs.
- No Guarantees or Future Promises
You agree that your purchase of a CATC NFT from our initial project is all you are guaranteed to receive with your initial purchase. Any future potential airdrops, community gatherings, or other benefits are ancillary to this purchase and not to be taken into consideration with your initial purchase. You agree that you are not relying on any future commitments by CATC NFT in using this site and participating in our NFT launch.
- CATC NFT are not intended as investments
We make absolutely no promise or guarantee that these NFTs will be worth anything. You understand that they have no inherent monetary value.
You are entirely responsible for any tax liability which may arise from minting or reselling your CATC NFT.
- Class Action Waiver
You agree to waive any class action status, and any legal dispute around the CATC NFT project which you may choose to bring can only be done on an individual basis.
- Age Implications
The CATC NFT project is not targeted toward children. You agree that you are over the age of 18 or above the legal age of your jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
CATC NFT will not collect any cookies, IP addresses, or user data in connection with your use of the website and app. This is subject to change. Additionally, you understand that the Ethereum blockchain network is a public blockchain, and all of your transaction history initiated through the website will be made public. You also understand that CATC NFT may work with third-party apps that collect data, such as Discord or Collab. Land for CATC NFT Holder verifications or giveaways. However, if CATC NFT aims to launch products (e.g. merch store) in the future, this will require us to collect and store user data. In that event, this provision is subject to change.